Gaff Cakes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaff Cakes

Get your Gaff on!

5 posters

Debate this

Dana
    Dana

Debate this Empty Debate this

Post by Dana Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:04 am

Right.. bit of a long one but just read

I have two girl mates, I'll call them Lucy and Chloe. Luc are Chloe were best mates. Lucy has been with a lad called Martin for quite a few months and you'd think they were proper loved up. That was until we found out Chloe shagged Martin behind Lucys back!!
    Lucy was sound about it eventually, and made up with both of them. Got back with martin and made mates with Chloe.
    Now wouldn't you think it would end there, people would learn from their mistakes blahdy blah...

nahhh... Chloe and Martin get it on every day for the following week behind Lucy back. I found out because Chloe was stupid enough to slip up and I clicked on. Might be in the wrong here, but I told Lucy and thats how it all came out and martin admitted to it whilst Chloe still denied.

Now this is what I was talkin about to my mates... do you think both Cchloe and Martin are equally to blame... or do you think one is more in the wrong than the other??
    Also bearing in mind 'Chloe' shagged 2 other lads in the same week not including Martin, and is now with another laugh.gif

Smile

Discuss
    Mitch
    Admin

Debate this Empty Re: Debate this

Post by Mitch Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:06 am

Your right in telling her.

And yes they're both to blame, she gave him a second chance and he blew it again.
    Dana
    Dana

Post by Dana Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:09 am

It was proper bad tellin her though Mitch.

Me Martin, chloe reddy and lucy were all havin a drink in martins. chloe says something and i click on straight away. i ask chloe in private and she denies everythin so i said fair does.chloe nips shop with lucy and martin spills the beans... but also beggin me not to tell lucy. i said i'd tell her in a week so i didn't ruin her holiday (which she was going on the day after) so he says if i dont promise he'll tell her when she walks in in the worst way possible so I just say i'll keep quiet.

when she comes back though he starts bein a prick with her so i just tell her/ i was cryin beforehand though coz i felt so shit about not bein able to tell her. a big argument follows in which i punch martin coz he calls me a slag haaa. all the time chloe just sits there denyin it. i felt like skimmin her out of the window
    ema
    ema

Post by ema Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:12 am

chloe sounds like a slaggg
    i dnt no how anyone can do that to a mate its horrible Sad
    or how ya fella could do that to u.. i'd feel awful doin somethin like tha
    Dana
    Dana

Post by Dana Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:16 am

It was proper hard writing that hahha changing the names and stuff haa

She is she's a fucking whore. She won't step foot round ares now. I hate her so much for being such a ruthless horrible person
    Rummy
    Rummy

Post by Rummy Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:20 am

No you are proper right in telling her Dana. This is always a tricky one because if your mate takes it the wrong way, "you're to blame" for them splitting up beause you told them about the little affair Neutral I know thats happened to me a fair few times, but I was only looking out for my mate, however, she made up with her stupid fella and the girl he was shagging, and got back with him and they all hated me then, even though they were completley in the wrong Neutral But, if I was in that situation then I'd prefare to get told aswell. I wouldn't want people stringing me along for a laugh and me mates just sitting back saying fuck all.

Both of them are in the wrong. Mates don't do that, so she should just get shut of that Chloe for a start. And Martin is just a prick, after all the fanny he can get, so she should just fuck him off for good, because that's one of the worst things someone could do. Only thing worse than that is shagging a family member ha.

Fucking hate kids yanno.
    Big A

Post by Big A Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:22 am

Al ass you. Messing. Nar you was right.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:01 am